Driving Health 2 U
What is Yoga?
The word yoga means "union." Yoga is a form of exercise based on the belief that the body and breath are intimately connected with the mind. By controlling the breath and holding the body in steady gentle poses, or asanas, yoga creates harmony in body, mind and spirit.
Yoga practice consists of five key elements; proper breathing, proper exercise, proper relaxation, proper diet, and positive thinking and meditation. The exercises, or asanas are designed to ease tensed muscles, to tone up the internal organs, and to improve the flexibility of the body's joints and ligaments.
CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR
Yoga poses can be practiced by young and old alike. While there is no one who should be excluded, check with your doctor before you begin a course if you suffer from a medical condition or have any doubts.
It is often said that "You are as young as your spine." Yoga poses initially focus on increasing and maintaining flexibility of the spine, toning and rejuvenating the nervous system. The gentle stretching, twisting, and bending movements bring flexibility to the other joints and muscles of the body, as well as massaging the glands and organs. Circulation is also improved, ensuring a rich supply of nutrients and oxygen to all the cells of the body.
Steady slow postures free the mind from disturbances caused by physical movement, promoting steadiness of mind, balanced emotions, and an improved outlook on life.
Eash yoga session is 60 minutes and is done very slowly, focusing on breathing, relaxed movements, and mental concentration.
This is SLOW yoga, not FLOW yoga.
Please call to schedule your personalized yoga session today!
Private & Personalized Yoga
NUTRITION & HEALTHY LIFESTYLE COACHING
The structure of the nutrition and lifestyle counseling program is a 3 month program. This time frame allows you to integrate sustainable, lasting changes with the support of an expert coach. Coaching sessions are every other week, giving you time to put the personalized recommendations into place, and can be supplemented with therapeutic massage, chair massage, or one-on-one yoga stretching.
YOUR PROGRAM COVERS:
- Two 60 minute sessions a month, including recommendations
- Food samples for you to experiment and learn how to cook
- Books, recipes and unlimted email support between sesssions
- Guidance with cooking that focuses on quick, healthy, easy meals
- Introduction to new foods, raw foods and cooking styles
- Yoga stretching, guided meditation (optional)
- Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Personalized Coaching resulting in you being empowered in every area of your life
- Effectively manage stress
- Eliminate cravings and binges
- Express creativity, focus and clarity
- Alleviate digestive disorders, allergies, PMS, anxiety, low energy,
- Feel better in your body and learn how to manage your ideal weight
- Experience a lasting increase in your energy and vitality
- Laugh and have fun
- Be confident in choosing and cooking healthy, balanced, quick meals
- Personalized coaching resulting in you being empowered in every area of yourlife!
- Experience and increase in overall satisfaction in your life!
- Life a life you love and love the life you live!
Schedule your nutrition or yoga session today!